Get Your Skin Ready For New Year’s Eve
For that to happen, it’s crucial to be a little healthier during these interim days than we have been up to now. Which is why we’re giving you some tips so you can detox a bit and let your skin recover its luminosity and hydration!
1. During these days, forget about champagne, wine and spirits; try to drink at least 1.5 litres of water.
2. Drinking herbal teas would also be an excellent option. Although green tea is the best choice, any type can help hydrate your skin.
3. After all of that meat, ham, cake and so on, why don’t you go for some fruit and veggies? Your body will definitely thank you!
4. It’s important to exfoliate your skin — especially your face — to remove any dead cells and toxins that may be present.
5. After exfoliating, you can also apply a mask. Choose one that’s appropriate for your skin type to prevent potential allergies and redness — that surely wouldn’t be a good New Year’s Eve look!
6. Obviously, using a moisturizer is a must. And although it’s not very sunny these days, remember: it’s always essential to put on some sunscreen.
7. When the big day arrives, there’s only one other thing you need to do: before putting on your make-up, apply a product that will give your skin an all-over lift.
So, all that’s left for us to do is wish you a Happy New Year! May your 2020 be filled with love, health and peace.
Via May Star